Outdoor air pollution isn’t the only type of air problems we have to worry about constantly. Indoor air quality is an issue for many people for a variety of reasons. Here are a few resources you might find helpful in learning more about indoor air quality.
5 Informative Links on Indoor Air Quality
1. The U. S. Environmental Protection Agency explains in an in-depth article the causes of indoor air problems, as well as the long term impact on health.
2. The American Lung Association talks about why indoor air quality is such an important concern for many people since it can lead to respiratory health issues. They report that asthma ranks number six as far as chronic health conditions in the United States.
3. If you think indoor air quality only has an impact in homes, the Department of Labor talks here about how schools and offices can have toxic air quality, too. It can come from cleaning supplies, or from mold and pesticides.
4. Check out Blair’s Air Conditioning and Heating for quick tips on improving your indoor air quality. Your home’s HVAC system plays a significant role in indoor air quality.
5. These 15 different types of house plants will help improve the quality of the air in your home.
Call Blair’s Air to Improve Your Home’s Air Quality in Clearwater FL
Whether you’re at home or in the office, you should be concerned about the quality of your indoor air since it has such an impact on your health. Reach out to Blair’s Air Conditioning and Heating to learn more about indoor air quality.
Call (727) 800-4148 to schedule your appointment.